RECIPE BY GRAHAM BROWN
- 7-8oz venison stirfry
- 4 x tortilla
- 2 cups freshly sliced vegetables: Red, green capsicum, red onion, spring onion
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 clove crushed garlic
- 1 1/2 avocado
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely chopped cilantro
- 1/2 lime juice
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- dash chili sauce
- pinch chili flakes
- 1/2 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- Mix venison with Cajun spice and garlic, add a little oil to moisten. Cook quickly on a hot plate, turning to avoid sticking. Cook for approx 20-30 seconds. Add sliced vegetables, salt and pepper, Warm vegetables through, but keep crisp, then rest venison to one side.
- Heat BBQ sauce, warm tortillas on the hotplate.
- Spread BBQ sauce on each tortilla, place a heaped spoonful of the venison on each tortilla and roll tightly.
- Mix avocado, sour cream, finely chopped cilantro, lime juice and salt and pepper in a blender. Blend until smooth. Can be prepared ahead of time and will last for several days in the fridge.
- Cut each enchilada on the bias, lay on a bed of fresh leafy green salad. Drizzle with the cilantro cream and garnish with diced capsicum and cilantro leaf.