- 1 lb of @durhamranch ground wild boar
- 1/2 lb pig Jowl, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 Tbsp. @gustusvitae Taste of the Southwest
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 can each (15.5 oz.) dark kidney beans, rinsed, pinto beans, black beans
- 1/3 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- Brown meat with peppers, onions and garlic in large saucepan.
- Stir in chili powder, Southwest seasoning and cook and stir for a few minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and sauce Bring to boil; cover.
- Simmer on low heat for approximately 20 mins., stirring occasionally.
- Add beans and steak sauce; mix well.
- Simmer, covered, 5 min.
- Serve with grated cheese and enjoy!
Recipe by Chef Stacy Petty, Brand Ambassador for Durham Ranch