One Pot Fettuccine Bolognese is an easy recipe made with Durham Ranch Ground Grass Fed Beef, carrots, celery & onions and forms a delicious sauce with diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, red wine and seasonings. What’s even better, everything cooks in the same pot making for quick clean up! Perfect recipe for a busy weeknight dinner or lovely enough to serve when entertaining too!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 (14.5 ounces) can diced tomatoes with basil, garlic and oregano
- 1 (15 ounces) can tomato sauce
- 2 1/2 cups stock
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 8 ounces fettuccine
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- Fresh parsley for garnish
- In a large pot combine ground beef, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, Italian seasoning and salt.
- Cook until beef is browned and vegetables are tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in diced tomatoes with their juices, tomato sauce, stock and red wine.
- Add fettuccine, breaking in half if necessary, and bring to a boil.
- Cook, boiling, 12 minutes or until fettuccine is al dente.
- Serve with parmesan and garnish with parsley.
Recipe by Chef Stacy Petty, Brand Ambassador for Durham Ranch