- 4 lbs. Durham Ranch bison steak
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup red wine of choice
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped garlic
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint – leaves only
- 1 bunch fresh sage – leaves only
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro – leaves only
- 1 bunch parsley – leaves only
- 2 tbsp. ground cumin
- 1 tbsp. ground black pepper
- 2 cups extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. kosher salt
- Combine all ingredients in a large blender and puree until consistency is fine/smooth.
- Pour over meat and keep refrigerated overnight.
- Remove excess marinade.
- Season with salt and pepper; grill to medium rare and enjoy!