- 4 lbs. Durham Ranch bison steak
- 3 tbsp. dark brown sugar
- 1 tbsp. paprika1 tbsp. garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. onion powder
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 2 tbsp. kosher salt
- 1/2 tbsp. mustard powder
- 1/2 tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tsp. cayenne
- 1 cup grapeseed oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl until fully incorporated.
- Add in oil and vinegar and mix into a paste consistency.
- Rub mix over all surfaces of the steak and let sit refrigerated overnight.
- Season with salt and pepper and cook on grill to medium rare.