By: Colin Smith | Roundabout Catering
- 3 lbs. Durham Ranch Wagyu Flat Iron Steak
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic
- 1 Tbsp. Shallot
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. Chopped, Rosemary and Thyme
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 2 Cups Farro-wheatberries
- 2 Quarts Chicken stock
- Tomato Vinaigrette
- 1 lbs. Ripe tomatoes
- 1 Cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Shallot
- 1 Cup White balsamic dressing
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/4 Tbsp Pepper
- 1 Tbsp Basil
- Marinade the flatiron in the shallots, garlic, dijon, rosemary and olive oil.
- Bring farro to boil and simmer for 1 hour.
- Place all ingrediants in blender and puree until smooth.
- Garnish: Burrata and Flower, Heirloom Tomatoes
- Grill flatiron for 8 minutes a side and then let rest.
- Slice over top of farro and serve with vinaigrette