By: Kristy Crabtree | Nevada Foodies
- 2 Durham Ranch Flat Iron Wagyu Beef Steaks, sliced 1/4 inch thick (2-2.5 lbs each)
- 1 Large red bell pepper, sliced 1/4 inch strips
- 1 Large orange bell pepper, sliced 1/4 inch strips
- 1 Large yellow bell pepper, sliced 1/4 inch strips
- 1 Large white onion, sliced 1/4 inch strips
- 2 Tbsp. Canola oil
- 16-20 corn or flour tortillas
- Crumbled Cotija cheese
- Chopped cilantro
- Sliced avocado
- Diced jalapenos
- Sour cream
- 1 Tbsp. Cumin
- 1 Tbsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Mexican oregano
- 1 tsp. Garlic powder
- 1 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. Coriander
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp. Cayenne pepper
- Using a sharp knife, slice both Top Blade cuts against the grain into 1/4 inch thick pieces.
- Combine all marinade ingredients in a small bowl. In a large bowl, mix sliced beef with dry seasonings and 1 tablespoon of canola oil. Cover and let marinade for 1 hour before grilling.
- Heat a cast iron griddle over medium-high heat until the griddle is very hot.
- In a bowl, toss sliced bell peppers and onions with remaining oil and saute on the griddle for 7 to 8 minutes. You want to sear the vegetables with some blackening on the edges.
- Add the seasoned sliced beef to the hot griddle and sautŽ until browned, about 5-6 minutes. Mix the vegetables and sliced beef together and continue to cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Serve fajitas at once in warm corn or flour tortillas and garnish with chopped cilantro, crumbled Cotija cheese, sliced avocado and sour cream.