Serves 8 people
- 5 lbs. of ground Durham Ranch Bison
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup fresh bread
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup blue cheese
- 1 cup sautéed onions
- 2 T chopped fresh thyme
- 2 T chopped fresh parsley
- Couple dash Tabasco
- Couple dash Worcestershire sauce
- 3 T kosher salt
- Fresh cracked pepper
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Soak bread and milk in a small bowl.
- In a large bowl mix meat with eggs and crumble the bread with your hands into he meat.
- Add the cheese, onions, thyme, parsley, Tabasco, Worcestershire, salt and pepper.
- Mix well.
- In a small bowl mix the ketchup and Dijon.
- Line a roasting pan with foil and form 2 logs of the meatloaf.
- Glaze the top with the ketchup mix and loosely cover with foil.
- Bake in oven for 45 minutes; remove foil and brown top for last 10 minutes Internal temperature should reach 155 degrees.
- Let rest and serve!